- Predictive Discovery (PDI) receives further results from its Bankan Gold Project in Guinea
- Results have been received from three diamond holes drilled at the NE Bankan Prospect with grades peaking at 13.6g/t gold
- Step-out drilling was undertaken to test the depth extents of the central high-grade zone and results have confirmed the expected depth extensions
- Diamond drilling is continuing with two rigs currently operating and testing for consistency of the gold grades and distribution
- Shares in Predictive are up a healthy 18.5 per cent on the market and are trading at 16 cents at 10:37 am AEST
Predictive Discovery (PDI) has received further results from its Bankan Gold Project in Guinea.
Results have been received from three diamond holes, for 1584 metres, drilled at the NE Bankan Prospect.
Step-out drilling has been completed at NE Bankan to test the depth extents of the central high-grade zone.
Best results include 26 metres at seven grams of gold per tonne (g/t) from 407 metres including 11 metres at 13.6g/t gold from 407 metres.
Results have confirmed the expected depth extensions of the high-grade gold mineralised zone.
Results are pending for a further two holes and are expected to be reported on shortly.
Managing Director Paul Roberts commented on the drilling program and called the results exciting.
“These exciting new results confirm that the NE Bankan central high-grade gold zone is persisting to 400 metres vertical depth over a strike length of more than 100 metres and has obvious potential to grow further both to the south and at depth,” Mr Roberts said.
“The new geological model that has emerged from reinterpretation of the earlier diamond drill holes stands up well as a predictor of high-grade gold and will now be used for targeting the ongoing deep drilling program.”
Diamond drilling is continuing with two rigs currently operating and testing for consistency of the gold grades and distribution.
Once completed, the rigs will test deeper extensions to the high-grade gold zones.
Additionally, the mineral resource estimate for NE Bankan and Bankan Creek is well underway and is expected to be released this month.
Shares in Predictive were up a healthy 18.5 per cent on the market and were trading at 16 cents at 10:37 am AEST.