- Predictive Discovery (PDI) receives results from a further nine holes from its Bankan Project in Guinea
- Drilling is being undertaken across the Bankan Creek and NE Bankan prospects in preparation for the upcoming maiden resource estimate
- Overall, best new results come from Bankan Creek, where up to 17.5g/t gold was intersected
- All of the planned holes have now been drilled at NE Bankan with work expected to wrap up at Bankan Creek in early July
- Predictive is down 7.07 per cent on the market with shares trading at 8.6 cents at 11:21 am AEST
Predictive Discovery (PDI) has received results from a further nine holes from its Bankan Project in Guinea.
Results have been received from eight reverse circulation (RC) and one diamond hole drilled across the Bankan Creek and NE Bankan prospects.
Drilling is being undertaken at both prospects in preparation for the upcoming maiden resource estimate.
Work initially began with RC drilling but recently transitioned to diamond drilling given the wet conditions.
Mineralisation currently extends for roughly 300 metres along strike and remains open to the south and at depth.
Best new results include 36 metres at 3.1g/t gold from 14 metres, including two metres at 17.5g/t gold from 41 metres; and 45 metres at 2g/t gold from 11 metres.
As well as preparing for the upcoming resource estimate, drilling at NE Bankan is also targeting down-dip extensions of previously drilled holes.
New results include six metres at 2.5g/t gold from 448 metres, including two metres at 6.2g/t gold from 452 metres; and 44 metres at 2g/t gold from 310 metres.
“To intersect significant broad zones of good-grade gold from infill and step-out holes at Bankan Creek is a great start to resource drill-out on that prospect,” Managing Director Paul Roberts said.
“Over at NE Bankan, the excellent new diamond drill result has given us the deepest intercept so far, confirming that the mineralised system continues with good widths and grades to at least 300 metres below surface.”
All of the planned holes have now been drilled at NE Bankan with work expected to wrap up at Bankan Creek in early July.
Additionally, the maiden resource estimate remains on track for completion in the September quarter.
Predictive was down 7.07 per cent on the market with shares trading at 8.6 cents at 11:21 am AEST.