- Pureprofile (PPL) says the June 2021 quarter was the best quarter of growth the company has ever experienced
- The global data and insights firm saw an 87 per cent growth in earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation to $1 million for the quarter
- The company also enjoyed a 58 per cent growth in sales revenue to $8.4 million — taking the total unaudited revenue for FY21 to $30 million
- An operational highlight was launching its survey platform created for Flybuys members which has already increased project and survey volumes
- By the end of the quarter, Pureprofile had $3.8 million in cash, marking a notable increase to the $1.8 million it had at the end of FY20
- Company shares are trading steady at 3 cents at 12:03 pm AEST
Pureprofile (PPL) has reported that the June 2021 quarter was the best quarter of growth the company has ever experienced.
Pureprofile is a global data and insights business that helps brands and media owners to identify and connect with consumers through surveys and other products.
In exchange for sharing their thoughts and opinions, consumers are rewarded by receiving preferred content and personalised experiences.
The technology stock reported an earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) improvement of 87 per cent to $1 million for the June 2021 quarter. EBITDA for the full financial year was $3.1 million.
The company also saw a 58 per cent growth in sales revenue to $8.4 million on the prior corresponding period. Across the entire 2021 financial year, unaudited sales revenue came to $30 million.
In addition, the company saw a 68 per cent increase in data and insights revenue to $7.2 million for the June quarter and a staggering 225 per cent increase to software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform revenue to $500,000.
For the full FY21, SaaS platform revenue increased by 119 per cent to $1.1 million.
Net cash from operating activities came to $922,000 which is an improvement from the $794,000 reported in the March quarter. All up, Pureprofile reported $1.5 million for the full 2021 financial year.
The company attributes the operating cash result for the quarter to the increased sales revenue.
CEO Martin Filz was pleased with the quarterly growth and expects the expansion to continue.
“Quarter four is the best growth quarter we have seen in the company’s history, closing out a great 2021 financial year with great results across each business area, an engaged and motivated workforce, very favourable customer feedback and another positive cash flow quarter to end the year,” he said.
A highlight for the quarter was launching an exclusive survey platform called “Pureprofile Perks” in April. This platform was created for Flybuys members and has already substantially increased volumes which will act as a precursor to revenue and profitability growth.
The company also launched its Audience Intelligence SaaS product in April. This gives clients direct access to market intelligence and consumer trends. Significantly for the company, UberEats signed on to this solution and a number of other interested parties are running trials.
At the end of the June quarter, Pureprofile had $3.6 million in cash which is a notable increase from the $1.8 million on June 30 2020.
Looking ahead, Pureprofile will remain focused on expanding its panels and data, expanding its SaaS client base, and using its data, insights and media offering.
Company shares are trading steady at 3 cents at 12:03 pm AEST.