Flax Facility at Innamincka. Source: Red Sky Energy
Market Herald logo

Subscribe

Be the first with the news that moves the market
  • Australian oil and gas company Red Sky Energy (ROG) gives update on its Yarrow well, located within the Innamincka Project along the South Australia and Queensland border
  • The company holds a 20 per cent working interest in the six projects within Innamincka, with Santos (STO) holding the remaining 80 per cent
  • Drilling at Yarrow will commence just before the New Year and is expected to take two weeks
  • The well is fully funded by Santos
  • Red Sky Energy remains steady at 0.8 cents per share as of 1:47 pm AEDT

Red Sky Energy (ROG) has given an update on its Yarrow well, located at the Innamincka Dome Projects.

The oil and gas company owns a 20 per cent working interest in the six projects within Innamincka, with Santos (STO) holding the remaining 80 per cent.

Santos has advised that it is expecting to commence drilling at the Yarrow well in the last week of 2021, as civil works are nearly completed.

The well will be drilled to a total depth of about 2700 metres and is expected to take two weeks.

Yarrow is targeting the Tirrawarra sandstone and the Patchawarra formation to test the extent of the gas accumulation.

The well is fully funded by Santos.

“Red Sky is pleased that the Yarrow 3 gas well will commence drilling later this month to test the extent of the gas accumulation, and we look forward to providing the results in the new year,” Managing Director Andrew Knox said.

Red Sky Energy remains steady at 0.8 cents per share as of 1:47 pm AEDT.

ROG by the numbers
More From The Market Herald
PointsBet (ASX:PBH) - VP of Online Casino Revenue, Aaron O'Sullivan

" PointsBet (ASX:PBH) expands online casino to third US state

PointsBet Holdings Limited’s (PBH) subsidiary, PointsBet West Virginia LLC, launches its online casino product in West…
Ansarada Group (ASX:AND) - CEO, Sam Riley

" Ansarada (ASX:AND) posts record customer and revenue growth

In its December quarterly results, Ansarada Group (ASX:AND), a global provider of information governance software, reported…
X2M Connect (ASX:X2M) - Chief Operating Officer, Keith Jelley

" X2M Connect (ASX:X2M) signs two service contracts in South Korea

X2M Connect (ASX:X2M) has secured two new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and maintenance contracts with Gochang County and…
North Stawell Minerals (ASX:NSM) - Non Executive Chairman, Jerry Ellis

" North Stawell Minerals (ASX:NSM) extends Gellatlys gold trend to 3.5km

North Stawell Minerals' (ASX:NSM) recent aircore drilling program has extended the Gellatlys gold trend to 3.5…