- SRG Global (SRG) has secured two specialist facades contracts in Melbourne valued at around $20 million
- The first contract is for specialist engineered curtain wall facades for the M1 building at the $2.9 billion Melbourne Quarter precinct, with an immediate project start and a timeline of 17 months
- For the second contract, Multiplex with install and design wall and window facades for the new $1.5 billion Footscray hospital which the company says represents the largest ever health investment in Victoria
- SRG MD David Macgeorge says the contracts now brings the total wins announced in the last four weeks to $220 million
- SRG Global shares are in the grey trading at 50 cents at 12:27 AEDT
SRG Global (SRG) has secured two specialist facades contracts in Melbourne valued at around $20 million.
The first contract, with Lendlease on the Melbourne Quarter development, to design, supply and install specialist engineered curtain wall facades at the M1 building.
The company says the centrally located $2.9 billion Melbourne Quarter development has been awarded the highest sustainability rating for precincts in Australia through the 6 star green communities award, representing ‘world leadership in sustainable design.’
The new project will begin immediately and will run for around 17 months.
The second contract is with Multiplex, on behalf of the Victorian Health Building Authority, for the installation and design of wall and window facades for the new Footscray Hospital.
SRG says the $1.5 billion property represents the largest ever health investment in Victoria, aiming to treat around 15,000 additional patients and allow approximately 20,000 additional people to be seen by the emergency department each year.
The contract is expected to start immediately, running for around 24 months.
SRG Global managing director, David Macgeorge, says the contracts now brings the total wins announced in the last four weeks to $220 million.
“We are very pleased to be a part of these major development projects in Melbourne,” Mr Macgeorge said.
“This continues our longstanding relationship with Lendlease and Multiplex across Australia and highlights our position as a key partner of choice in our specialised core markets.”
SRG Global shares are in the grey trading at 50 cents at 12:27 AEDT.