- Strategic Energy Resources (SER) appoints Dr David DeTata as Managing Director, effective from July 1
- Dr DeTata brings 20 years’ experience to the role which will be used to lead he company in its next phase of growth
- Additionally, Mathew Watkins will replace Melanie Leydin as company secretary effective July 1
- Together, SER believes these appointments will support its goal of discovering major copper-gold deposits at its East Tennant and Canobie projects
- Company shares ended the day 1.67 per cent in the red to close at 5.9 cents
Strategic Energy Resources (SER) has appointed Dr David DeTata as Managing Director, effective from July 1.
The company welcomed Dr DeTata to the new position to support its goal of discovering major copper-gold deposits at its East Tennant Project in the Northern Territory and the Canobie Project in Queensland.
Dr DeTata is an accomplished scientist and exploration executive who’s been a director of the company since 2017. He has 20 years’ experience leading technical programs across government, public and private companies which he will utilise for SER’s next phase of growth.
Strategic Energy Resources also appointed Mathew Watkins as Company Secretary to replace Melanie Leydin, effective July 1.
Mr Watkins brings extensive ASX resources experience across statutory reporting, compliance and corporate governance.
Executive Chairman Stuart Rechner was delighted to welcome David as the company’s Managing Director.
“SER is embarking on major program of copper-gold discovery and I am delighted David will be leading that journey. We also welcome Mathew as company secretary and thank Melanie for her service and ongoing support,” Mr Rechner said.
Company shares ended the day 1.67 per cent in the red to close at 5.9 cents.