- Surefire Resources (SRN) has announced high-grade intersections from maiden drilling at the Yidby Road Prospect in WA
- 20 holes were drilled at the Yidby Road, Cashen’s Find, and Delaney Well prospects
- Specifically, the company received results for the first eight holes, where results peaked at 26.57g/t
- More broadly, results have indicated broad zones of mineralisation which remain open along strike and down-dip of previous work
- Surefire is now waiting on results for the remaining 12 holes — these are expected in the coming weeks
- Company shares have skyrocketed 45.2 per cent in early morning trade, trading at 4.5 cents
Surefire Resources (SRN) has announced high-grade intersections from maiden reverse circulation (RC) drilling at the Yidby Road Prospect.
The Yidby Road Prospect lies within Surefire’s Yidby Gold Project, which is located 320 kilometres northeast of Perth in Western Australia.
The RC drilling consisted of 20 holes, for 1687 metres, and focused on the Yidby Road, Cashen’s Find, and Delaney Well prospects.
Surefire has received results for the first eight holes, with all encountering gold mineralisation. Specifically, gold grades peaked at 26.57g/t gold.
Other results include four metres at 0.64g/t gold, including one metre at 20.32g/t gold, and 56 metres at 1.97g/t gold, including four metres at 14.47g/t gold.
These results show broader zones of mineralisation which remains open along strike and down dip of previous intersections.
Further, the company intersected massive quartz veining associated within a mineralised quartz porphyry which has likely introduced high-grade mineralised fluid.
Surefire is now waiting on results from four holes at Yidby Road, three from Cashen’s Find, and five at Delaney Well. These are expected in the coming weeks.
Company shares have skyrocketed 45.2 per cent in early morning trade, trading at 4.5 cents at 10:43 am AEDT.