- Valor Resources (VAL) has inked a deal with TerraLogic Exploration, to provide mineral exploration services at its uranium projects in Canada
- TerraLogic will initially conduct an airborne geophysical survey at the Hook Lake Project which is known to host multiple zones of significant uranium
- TerraLogic is now finalising the tender process for an airborne contractor ahead of beginning the work
- Valor is now reinterpreting previous data from Hook Lake and will use the results from the survey and data to design a phase two ground work program
- This is expected to take place in June or July and may be followed by phase three drilling
- Valor ended the day with shares trading flat at 0.7 cents
Valor Resources (VAL) has entered an agreement with TerraLogic Exploration to provide mineral exploration services at two of its projects in Canada.
TerraLogic is a Canadian-based consulting company that has provided a range of exploration services in the mining industry since 2004.
Specifically, TerraLogic will offer its services for the Hook Lake and Cluff Lake uranium projects, which are located in the Athabasca Basin area of the Canadian province of Saskatchewan.
Initial exploration will include an airborne geophysical survey over the Hook Lake Project which consists of 16 mining claims covering 25,846 hectares. The project hosts a number of significant uranium occurrences including the main Hook Lake/Zone S where grab samples returned up to 63 per cent triuranium octoxide.
TerraLogic is finalising the flight grid and technical parameters of the survey and organising contracts which are expected to be finalised shortly.
In addition to the survey, Valor is compiling and reinterpreting data from previous exploration work conducted at Hook Lake.
Based on the results from the data and the initial airborne survey, Valor plans to conduct a phase two ground work program in June or July. This work will likely include geochemical surveys, geological mapping and surface prospecting to define drill targets for phase three work.
Valor ended the day with shares trading flat at 0.7 cents.