- Digital services company iSentric (ICU) has shuffled its leadership team and has appointed new senior executives
- Sean Tham's position as Group CEO has been terminated immediately
- Sean's responsibilities will be continued with iSentric's Executive Chairman, Aaron Lee, who will be in charge of the Indonesia, Singapore and Myanmar business activities
- Additionally, its Singapore operations will have a new CEO, Khong Kok Loong, and Singapore operations will also have Kenneth Kun as the new Chief Financial Officer
- On market close, iSentric remains in the grey and is trading for four cents
Digital services company iSentric (ICU) has shuffled its leadership team and has appointed new senior executives.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Sean Tham's position as Group CEO has been terminated, effective immediately. Sean's responsibilities will be taken on by iSentric's Executive Chairman, Lee-Chin Wee (Aaron Lee) on an interim basis.
In addition to his Executive Chairman role, Aaron will be responsible for business activities across Indonesia, Singapore and Myanmar, while Khong Kok Loong has been appointed CEO of the Malaysian business.
Khong will join the company on August 1 and brings 30 years of experience and connections in the Southeast Asian technology sectors.
"He has Managing Director experience with Object Solutions Sdn Bhd (1996 – 2002) and Broadband Service Integrators Sdn Bhd (2005 – 2010)," he added.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Kenneth Kun has been appointed as CFO for iSentric Malaysia. Kenneth brings 20 years of experience in commercial and corporate law, finance industry management, regulatory compliance and mergers and acquisitions.
He started his career with the largest Malaysian publicly listed non-bank finance company, AEON Credit Berhad, where he was the Head of Credit and Receivables.
After that, Kenneth worked for Ernst & Young Malaysia, where he worked for five years as the senior consultant.
On market close, iSentric remains in the grey and is trading for 4 cents.