- SportsHero's (SHO) international football app OlahBola has generated more than 254,000 new users in the last 10 days
- More than 1.5 million new users have been generated since OlahBola's launch in July, one month ahead of schedule
- To drive further growth, SportsHero has appointed Ika Novi as its Indonesian Director of Sales and Business Development
- Further, three Indonesian-based content specialists have been engaged to produce written daily content for the app and deliver social media marketing videos
- SportsHero is up a healthy 12.1 per cent on the market with shares trading at 3.7 cents
SportsHero's (SHO) international football app OlahBola has generated 254,685 new users in the last 10 days.
This growth means the sports predictions platform has generated 1,554,559 new users since its launch in July. This milestone was reached one month ahead of scheduled.
OlahBola is dedicated to international and Indonesian football fans who follow other leagues such as the English Premier League and Spain's La Liga.
To drive the accelerated growth, SportsHero has appointed Ika Novi as its Indonesian Director of Sales and Business Development.
Ika has more than 10 years' experience working with the likes of Bank DKI Indonesia and jobs posting platform Rob's Jobs.
Additionally, she has close existing relationships with most departments of the current Indonesian Government and has a strong network of A-list companies.
As well as the appointment of Ika, SportsHero has engaged three new Indonesian-based content specialists.
One of the specialists will be the dedicated content producer for the MolaTV page while the other two will focus on producing written daily content for the app and deliver social media marketing videos.
"Surpassing 1.5 million unique users — one month ahead of schedule — has exceeded my expectations. This very significant milestone substantially enhances SportsHero's value proposition and puts us firmly on track to commence generating advertising revenues," CEO Tom Lapping said.
"I welcome Ms Novi to our small but growing team and thank all current team members for their innovation, expertise, commitment and devotion to the company and its global sports prediction objectives," he added.
SportsHero is up a healthy 12.1 per cent on the market with shares trading at 3.7 cents at 2:14 pm AEDT.